Thursday 28 August 2014

The Stone Man by Luke Smitherd





Two-bit reporter Andy Pointer had always been unsuccessful (and antisocial) until he got the scoop of his career; the day a man made of stone appeared in the middle of his city.

This is his account of everything that came afterwards and what that cost him, along with the rest of his country.

The destruction, the visions...the dying.




*** Rated 4 Stars ***



I think this is a great book!

I love the way it's written. It gives the impression of a man telling his story about what he has experienced, and it's done well!

The story is good as well, I found it quite original. Where did the stone man come from? What does he want, what is his purpose?

Read it and you might find out!

I did like the ending, but at the same time I would like to know more! But I will not say more about that, as I don't want to ruin it for you!

Would recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment