Thursday 28 August 2014

Mythological Beasts Turned Me Gay: Three Book Collection by Hunter Fox


Collecting three tales of hardcore, mythological creature sex, "Mythological Beasts Turned Me Gay" is a wild bundle for someone looking to explore your beastly side. 

This collection includes: 
Pegasus Forced Me Gay 
Cyclops Forced Me Gay 
Gay Cyclops GangBang





*** Rated 1 Star ***


I was going to review the stories separately, but at the moment I don't want to waste my time... I might get back to it at a later date.

There is no words to explain what I feel about these books.
The only reason they get a star at all is that I laughed out loud while reading. I figure that's worth something, right?

Other than that... Meh.
Spelling mistakes. So. Many. Spelling mistakes.
And the storyline - shocking :p

Once again:





Thanks to my friends at Weird Shit We Read on Wednesday for sharing this Cyclops adventure with me!


2 comments:

  1. I really want to read these books now lol ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well they are entertaining... and slightly disturbing...
      Fun though, especially when read with others! That's why I love Weird Shit Wednesday reads :)

      Delete