Wednesday 27 August 2014

I slept with Slenderman by Emma Steele




*** Rated 3 Stars ***

Another Wednesday, another Weird Shit We Read on Wednesday book! Want to find out more about WSW? Link here!

This time featuring the sexy charming kind friendly scary Slender Man!



The perfect creature for a romantic, sexy story, don't you agree?


Sadly, my words do not seem adequate to explain this book. That is why I have decided to use images to display how I felt during this reading experience.

This was my face while reading, alternating between funny and shocked:



There was also some



and then some



and some more



Finally, as I finished this book (like with most Weird Shit Wednesday reads) I thought



But did I like it?



Actually I found it extremely funny and entertaining :)

1 star for originality, 1 star for making me LOL, and 1 star for penguins and the awesome ending.




Would recommend to anyone looking for giggles but not for sensitive souls! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment