Thursday 28 August 2014

Half Way Home by Hugh Howey




*** Rated 4 Stars ***


I have a lot of books on my Kindle. Most of them I can't even remember when or why I bought them. Quite often they are free/cheap books. Sometimes I've read a review I liked, downloaded the book and then completely forgot about it.

Then, an unknown amount of time later, I will find these books, wonder what they are and just start reading without really knowing anything about the book.

This was one of those books.

Quite often they will be books that are just average reads, sometimes they are really not very good. 
Sometimes I will be taken by surprise and read a book that I really like.

This book was one of those positive surprises!

I like the style of writing and the story, for me it all combined to make it a really enjoying read!

I will be looking into reading more books from this author :)

No comments:

Post a Comment